Using the HCA Credentialing Portal (HCP)
HCA Credentialing Portal (HCP) is a web-based tool that provides practitioners a forum to see the status of their credentialing file, monitor expiring items, update demographic information, and complete an electronic submission of practitioner Requests for Consideration (RFCs) and Re-Credentialing Requests for Consideration (R-RFCs) forms and supporting documents involved in the credentialing process. The tool streamlines the manual application and data entry processes to an easy–to–use electronic process. Additionally, practitioners may assign a delegate in the tool to assist in the data entry process.
Accessing HCP requires a User ID and a secure password. Each practitioner’s User ID is established after the facility Medical Staff initiates the credentialing process.
Accessing the tool is simple for new practitioners. Click the link received in your “Getting Started” email, and then click on Create Account and follow the prompts. Current users can click “Launch Portal” to the right. Input your email and password, then click the login button.
If you do not have a password, your account is locked or your password has expired, please reach out to the Customer Support team at (877) 886-6838. If you cannot remember your password, use the forgot your password option located on the login screen.
Helpful tips and information
- HCP Practitioner & Delegate Setting Up Online Account (First Time)
- HCP Practitioner General Navigation
- HCP Practitioner Center Dashboard Navigation
- HCP Practitioner Packet - General Navigation (Instructions)
- HCP Practitioner Packet - General Requirements
- HCP Practitioner License & Certifications Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Insurance Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet - Education and Training Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Specialties & Boards Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Affiliations & Work History Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet References Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Call Coverage Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Questions & Forms Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Document Requirement
- HCP Practitioner Packet Submit Packet Requirement
- HCP Delegate General Navigation
The Credentialing Website is being updated.
For technical issues please reach out to Customer Support at: (877) 886-6838