Transforming Healthcare Through Technology
HCA Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. With more than 5,600 employees, ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today’s healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
We are Healthcare Inspired
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that is “Healthcare Inspired.”
To get a closer look at our Healthcare Inspired culture, view our identity video featuring ITG employees.
We provide an array of technology services
From strategy to implementation to analysis, ITG offers a full array of IT services, helping healthcare organizations improve business processes and patient care. For years, ITG has supplied IT support through roles such as these:
- Business analysis
- Product development
- Infrastructure operations
- Information security
- Customer support
We offer top technology solutions
We work with many of the industry’s leading technology providers and business partners to provide our customers a full suite of healthcare technology solutions such as these:
- PatientKeeper provides a user-friendly electronic health record interface and mobile app, creating more efficient workflows and decision support for physicians and other clinicians to enhance patient care.
- Mobile Heartbeat supplies a secure mobile communication platform that enables care team members—from case managers and pharmacists to nurses and physicians—to communicate and share clinical data through secure text messaging.
- Genospace offers data analytics software that enhances the delivery of personalized medicine and clinical trial matching to help ensure patients receive the highest quality care during their cancer journey.
- HealthTrust provides foundational systems that facilitate group purchasing, supply chain management, workforce management and data analytics that support performance improvement in cost, quality and outcomes.
- CereCore provides electronic medical record (EMR) solutions, implementation services, support services and contingent IT staffing for hospitals, outpatient facilities and large physician groups nationwide.
- Parallon focuses on technology and tools that personalize the business side of healthcare beginning with patient experience at registration and continuing throughout the revenue cycle process.
We support a variety of healthcare settings
We provide services and support in a variety of healthcare environments—from hospitals to physician practices to surgery centers—all across the United States and in the United Kingdom.
- Acute care hospitals
- Physician practices
- Urgent care facilities
- Free standing ERs
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Behavioral health centers
Join our Healthcare Inspired Team
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITG is always looking for sharp, skilled, committed team members to join its Healthcare Inspired mission and culture. With job opportunities spread throughout the company and all across the country, ranging from strategy to development, from project management to product support, you can use your unique and valued expertise in many ways for the noble cause of healthcare. Learn more about ITG opportunities.