Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA Healthcare will be the premier integrated healthcare provider of choice in all the communities we serve. HCA Behavioral Health Services will be at the forefront driving quality integrated medical treatment differentiating HCA Healthcare with patients, families, insurance providers, clinicians, and employees.
Enterprise wide BHS provide expertise and direction to HCA Healthcare regarding business line development, clinical integration and operational exellence. The Behavioral Health Service line develop strategies, promotes operational standards and ensures BH services and coordinate across the organization providing the continuum of care for patients.
Our program is the third largest in the country.
Who We Are
Our service line is made up of 3,000 employees, including psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and technicians.
How We Help
Our units provide group therapy, individualized treatment, and medical services to deliver a continuum of care.
How We Serve
We provide pioneering treatments for adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients with compassion and understanding.
- Improve the lives of our patients.
- Improve the care experience.
- Enhance reputation as leader in behavioral health and whole person wellness.
- Reduce stigma and promote awareness of mental wellness.
- HCA clinicians, consisting of psychiatrists, nurses, advanced practice registered nurses, psychologists and social workers, are the best in the country with experience in the treatment of a wide range of psychiatric disorders in children, adolescents, and adults.
- Increase HCA footprint by continued growth, creating additional levels of quality care, and technology that will attract patients and their families, providers and colleagues.
- Increase employee work productivity and engagement by providing wellness offerings for employees, including EAP services and support groups.
- Integral part of treating the patient where they are physically – emergency rooms, medical floors, home, work, and remotely.
- Full collaboration with the ER teams to improve recognition and access to BH services.
- Initiate enhanced research and innovation utilizing data and technology available to HCA.