Job Code: 27826-68144
HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
Responsible for sterilizing and maintaining all equipment, instruments, and supplies
- Adheres to written policies
- Maintains sterile supplies and instrument sets
- Autoclaves supplies and instruments
- Cleans autoclaves and sonic cleaner
- Cleans instruments
- Ensures proper functioning of instruments and equipment used in the operating room
- Assists operating room staff in maintaining integrity of all equipment, instruments, and supplies
- Reports all broken and non-functioning equipment to the Clinical Director
- Assists in stocking and ordering of supplies for Central Supply area
- Assists in turnover of operating rooms
- Responsible for removal of trash, both comtaminated and non-contaminated
- Assists with training new orientees to the Instrument Room and Central Supply areas
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Basic reading, writing & comprehension requirements. Vocational/Technical preferred.
Experience: Central Supply/Sterile Processing/OR background strongly recommended.
Certification: BLS within 30 days of hire.
Last Edited: 12/09/2017