Memorial Med Center Savannah - Savannah, Georgia
Job Code: 26960-4666
Days (rotating weekends)
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
- A graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required - Level entry training may be a Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate's Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- An active State of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) License is required
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Basic computer skills are required
- Previous patient care experience is preferred
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 03/13/2018