Radiology Technologist - PRN - Nights/Evenings
Brandon Regional Hospital - Brandon - Brandon, Florida
Job Code: 01384-11785
Our friendly community hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that looks out for its family, neighbors and friends. We offer area-leading specialties at our 407-bed facility, including:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers.
- ARRT (R) certification.
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- This PRN Rad Tech opportunity requires the flexibility to work evenings and nights.
Last Edited: 02/13/2018