Memorial Med Center Savannah - Savannah, Georgia
Job Code: 26960-4492
Why work at Memorial in Savannah?
Savannah has maintained much of its past in a nationally registered Historic District that includes 1,100 buildings of historic or architectural significance. Within this Historic District are structures dating back to the 1700s.
Beautiful beaches surround Savannah and offer year-round fishing and boating opportunities.
Savannah offers an outstanding quality of life and a wealth of opportunities for businesses, individuals, and families. Reasonable cost of living, great climate, a variety of art and cultural activities, and a friendly population make Savannah a wonderful place to live.
What our Patients have said about us:
- A graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required - Level entry training may be a Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate's Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- An active State of Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) License is required OR compact license with authorization to work in GA.
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Basic computer skills are required
- Previous patient care experience is preferred
- 1 plus years of OR Circulating experience
Call Requirement: One shift on weekends per every 6 weeks
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 03/10/2018