Occupational Therapist, Part-Time, 20+ hours/Some Weekends
Aventura Hospital & Medical Cntr-North Miami Area - Aventura, Florida
Job Code: 01643-7525
Days (rotating weekends)
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA’s East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical/surgery facility providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we are a designated Level II Trauma Center and have broken ground on a $75.6M expansion project to increase emergency room capacity and bring a new patient tower and parking garage to Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
- Speciality Programs: Trauma, Cardiac and Orthopedics
- Average Patients Treated Per Day: 10- 14
- Schedules/Shifts: Day Shift, 11a-7p/12 hour shifts, 8-10 hours with weekend.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy, a Bachelor’s Degree with a certificate in Occupational Therapy, or a Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current licensure in the State of Florida.
- New Grads May Apply.
- Experience desired, but not required.
- Current BCLS (CPR) certification.
Last Edited: 02/13/2018