Intermediate Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, Tennessee
Job Code: 06020-64553
Skyline Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) – Intermediate Care Unit
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in Neuroscience and a designated Level II trauma center. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency series. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care.
Our Intermediate Care Unit cares for stroke, cardiac, pulmonary, trauma and general medical patients. We have a total of 34 beds on the unit 9 beds that are designated for progressive care patients that have stable trach/vents and bipap patients with a high acuity level. The remaining 25 beds care for patients with various cardiac drips. Our dedicated charge nurses work during both the weekdays and weekends.
Above all else, TriStar Skyline is committed to the care and improvement of human life. We strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Our intermediate care unit strives to achieve this mission daily with the care we provide the families and the patients we serve daily.
Hear from our very own Chief Nursing Officer, Laurie Turner. Come join a family that cares for your family. Come be a part of an awesome team! If this doesn't convince you, take a moment and hear it from our patients Above all Else .
Skyline Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Intermediate Care Unit - working 2-3 shifts a week PRN (7a-7p) with a weekend rotation
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Minimum of 1-3 years or nursing experience preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
Last Edited: 02/13/2018