Charge Nurse, Cardiac Telemetry Unit
Johnston-Willis Hospital - Richmond, Virginia
Job Code: 00035-41000
Mixed (rotating weekends)
Why should you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital?
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here!
At Johnston-Willis we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
Cardiac Telemetry (Progressive Care Unit):
36 bed unit
Patient population ranges from acute renal failure, congestive heart failure, COPD exacerbation and other acute conditions
Overflow for Oncology, Neuro, Med/Surg, Women’s Health and others Units
The strong and committed leadership of the unit has developed a cohesive, friendly and supportive team that operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”
New Graduates Nurses are encouraged to join our team and become proficient in their skills
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from an accredited nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- One year of current Nursing experience in which leadership and management abilities have been demonstrated (required)
- Previous Nursing experience on a Cardiac Telemetry Unit (preferred)
Last Edited: 02/13/2018