Announcing Credentialing Portal, a single point of access, secure website allowing you to view and manage your portion of the credentialing process, monitor progress at each step, and upload documents to update expiring or missing items at any time.
Announcing two new features: Online privileges, privilege forms can be completed online for most facilities and One-stop signature features a single signature page on the last tab of each credentialing packet.
Please click here to very quickly access the most up to date education materials for the Credentialing Portal.
Please click here to very quickly access the most up to date education materials for the HCA Healthcare Online (HCO).
About the Tool:
The HCA Credentialing Online (HCO) web portal is a web-based tool that enables providers a forum for electronic submission of Provider request for Consideration (RFC’s) and Re-Credentialing Request for Consideration(R-RFC’s) forms and supporting document involved in the credentialing process. The tool will take the manual application and data entry processes and move them into an easy to use electronic process. Additionally, providers may assign a delegate in the tool to assist in the data entry process.
Using HCA Credentialing OnLine:
HCA Credentialing Online is a secure application requiring a password. If you do not have a password, can’t remember your password, or your password has expired contact the Medical Staff Office at the facility. All information input is secure and only available to internal HCA employees that support the credentialing process.
Access to the tool:
Accessing the tool is simple. First, make sure you have created a password by following the link sent to your email address. Users can click on "Launch HCO" to the right to launch the application. Input your name and password and click the Login button.
Information and Training Tools:
Instructional tools on “how to use HCA Credentialing Online” can be found below.
- Click on any of the links in the “Job Aids” section to open, view, download, and/or print one of the job aids available for Providers or Delegates.
- Click on any of the links in the “Online Training Tools” section to view audio/video demonstrations.
HCO Online Privilege & One Stop Signature
Online Training Tools
To view any of the online training tools below, click the hyperlink to the file and follow the prompts.
- Portal login and general navigation
- Message center
- Expiring items
- Credentialing status
- Credentialing status - outstanding items
- Resources page
- Provider Profile - demographic change
- Provider Profile - date of birth change
- Provider Profile - address change
- Provider Profile - password change
- Provider Profile - email address change
- Provider Profile - change security questions
- Provider Profile - change delegate